Skip to main content

Lirik Lagu Terbaru Jesse J - Masterpice

Lirik Lagu Terbaru Jesse J - Masterpice. Lagu masterpice adalah single terbaru dari Jesse j yang diambil dari album Sweet Talker, yang juga ada lagu Bang Bang dalam album tersebut.

Lagu masterpice menempati track ke 4 dalam album yang dirilis pada bulan oktober 2014. Berikut ini lirik lagu Jesse J yang berjudul Masterpice.

Lirik Lagu Terbaru Jesse J - Masterpice

Lirik Lagu Terbaru Jesse J - Masterpice

So much pressure, why so loud?
If you don't like my sound, you can turn it down
I gotta roll
And I walk it alone

Uphill battle, I look good when I climb
I'm ferocious precautious
I get crackadotious, I'm not gonna stop
I like the view from the top

You talk that
Blah blah that la la, that rah rah sh
And I'm so done, I'm so over it
Sometimes I mess up, I eff up, I hit and miss
But I'm okay, I'm cool with it

I still fall on my face sometimes and I
Can't color inside the lines 'cause
I'm perfectly incomplete
I'm still working on my masterpiece and I
I wanna hang with the greatest gotta
Way to go, but it's worth the wait, no
You haven't seen the best of me
I'm still working on my masterpiece and I

(Oh oh, oh ah)
(Oh oh, oh ah)

Never mind, don't matter
Those who matter, don't mind
If you don't catch what I'm throwing then I leave you behind
Don't need a flash
And I am leaving like that

They talk that
Blah blah that la la, that rah rah sh
Go with the punches, and take the hits
Sometimes I mess up, I eff up, I swing and miss
But it's okay, I'm cool with this

I still fall on my face sometimes and I
Can't color inside the lines 'cause
I'm perfectly incomplete
I'm still working on my masterpiece and I
I wanna hang with the greatest gotta
Way to go, but it's worth the wait, no
You haven't seen the best of me
I'm still working on my masterpiece and I

(Oh oh, oh ah)
(Oh oh, oh ah)

I still fall on my face sometimes and I
Can't color inside the lines 'cause
I'm perfectly incomplete
I'm still working on my masterpiece
Masterpiece, masterpiece

I still fall on my face sometimes and I
Can't color inside the lines 'cause
I'm perfectly incomplete
I'm still working on my masterpiece and I
I wanna hang with the greatest gotta
Way to go, but it's worth the wait, no
You haven't seen the best of me
I'm still working on my masterpiece and I

(Oh oh, oh ah)
(Oh oh, oh ah) (still, workin' on, still workin' on)
Still workin' on my masterpiece

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Lagu Via Vallen - Pamer Bojo

Lirik Lagu Via Vallen - Pamer Bojo. Berikut ini lirik lagu Via Vallen yang berjudul Pamer Bojo sekaligus video official via vallen, jangan lupa untuk dukung terus mba via dengan cara subscribe channel youtubenya. Baca Juga:  Not Pianika Demy - Kanggo Riko Not Pianika Peterpan - Mungkin Nanti Lirik Lagu Via Vallen - Pamer Bojo Lirik Lagu Via Vallen - Pamer Bojo Koyo ngene rasane wong nandang kangen Rino wengi atiku rasane peteng Tansah kelingan kepengen nyawang Sedelo wae uwes emoh tenan Cidro janji tegane kowe ngapusi Nganti seprene suwene aku ngenteni Nangis batinku nggrantes uripku Teles kebes netes eluh neng dadaku Dudu klambi anyar Sing neng njero lemariku Nanging bojo anyar Sing mbok pamerke neng aku Dudu wangi mawar Sing tak sawang neng mripatku Nanging kowe lali, Ngelarani wong koyo aku Nengopo seneng aku, Yen mung gawe laraku Pamer bojo anyar  Neng ngarepku... Cidro janji tegane kowe ngapusi Ngan...

Not Angka Pianika Cherrybelle - I Am Super Swag

Not Angka Pianika Cherrybelle - I Am Super Swag. Hai sobat pecinta lagu pop, berikut ini not angka lagu cherrybelle yang berjudul I Am Super Swag. Not Angka Pianika Cherrybelle - I Am Super Swag Not Angka Pianika Cherrybelle - I Am Super Swag Not Angka Lagu I Am Super Swag - Cherrybelle

Not Angka Pianika Gisele - Cara Lupakanmu

Not Angka Pianika Gisele - Cara Lupakanmu Not Angka Pianika Gisele - Cara Lupakanmu Not Angka Pianika Gisele - Cara Lupakanmu